Chassis NO: 23127B
Yanmar Mini Excavator 1.2 Ton, 1208 Hours, Water cooled 3 cylinder diesel engine, Excellent Condition, Swing boom, Expandable Rubber Tracks, clean unit in very good condition. Excellent for tight access areas. All pins and bushes are near new & no leak, Ready for work. Comes with one General Purpose Bucket.
The ViO10-2A is a real Zero Tail Swing machine:
- Extended undercarriage, neither the counterweight nor the front part of the upper frame exceed the width of the crawlers.
- Retracted undercarriage, the rear of the machine only exceeds 85 mm.
- Front swing radius with boom swing: 1080 mm.
- Rear swing radius: only 650 mm.
- Width of the machine reduced to 830 mm when the undercarriage is retracted.
Ergonomic pilot system
- Progressive hydraulic pilot system for more precision.
- Separate pedals for the 3rd circuit (PTO) and boom swing: possibility of combined movements.
- Both pedals are fitted with solid protections made from steel that can be folded sideways.
- Access to operating position on both sides.
- Dual or single-action auxiliary circuit to add various accessories (swivelling ditch cleaning buckets).
- Lifting of the machine on one point thanks to a hook on the top of the boom.
A new-generation Yanmar “TNV” (Totally New Value) engine
- Fully compliant with European norm 97/68/EC (exhaust emissions) and the latest American norms, EPA Stage II.
- Low speed – increased life.
- Less vibration.
- Use of a Yanmar engine 3 cylinders and an hydraulic system using a variable flow double piston pump: high productivity.
- High digging forces for such a machine.